DEFERRED ACTION FOR CERTAIN
On June 15, 2012, DHS announced that certain young people who entered the U.S. before age 16 will no longer be removed from the United States. Qualifying individuals will be granted “deferred action” and be eligible for a work permit.
We are an Immigration Law Firm with over 30 years of experience of helping immigrants legalize their status in the United States. You should only trust information from a reliable source, such as a reputable law firm. Please consult with a qualified immigration attorney before requesting deferred action.
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for deferred action, an individual must prove that he or she:
1. Was under 31 years old on June 15, 2012;
2. Came to the United States under the age of 16;
3. Has continuously resided in the United States for at least five years before June 15, 2012 and was physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012;
4. Is currently attending school, has graduated from high school, has obtained a G.E.D. certificate, or is an honorably discharged veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces or Coast Guard;
5. Has not been convicted of a felony offense, significant misdemeanor offense, multiple misdemeanor offenses, nor otherwise poses a threat to the community or national security.
PROOF: You should begin gathering the documents that you will to apply for these benefits:
1. Documents , such as a birth certificate or passport, showing age on June 15, 2012;
2. Financial records, medical records, school records, employment records, and military records that demonstrate an individual came to the U.S. before the age of 16, AND resided in the U.S. as of June 15, 2012;
3. School records, including diplomas, GED certificates, report cards, school transcripts and other evidence of enrollment, or documentation as an honorably discharged veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces or Coast Guard.
For overall information please contact our offices directly
LAW OFFICES OF JEFFREY GABEL
286 MADISON AVENUE, SUITE 502, NEW YORK, NY 10017
Call 1-800-Green Card (1-800-473-3622)
DACA Data Entry Sheet
THE LAW OFFICES OF JEFFREY GABEL
PLEASE COMPLETE ALL FIELDS EVEN TO SAY THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW. ONCE THE INFORMATION IS PROVIDED, WE CAN BEGIN PREPARATION OF FORMS FOR SUBMISSION TO THE U.S. GOVERNMENT ON YOUR BEHALF.