Employers may use the I-129, Petition for Nonimmigrant Worker, for the following types of workers. Click on the employment category below to find further information, and to find out what documentation must be filed with the petition.
Foreign Investor and Trader
H-1B Visa Specialty Occupation Worker
J-1 Visa Exchange Visitor Visas
L-1 Visa Intra-Company Transferee
O-1 Visa Person of "Extraordinary Ability"
P-1 Athlete, Entertainment Groups
P-2 Artistic Exchange
P-3 Culturally Unique Artists
Q-1 International Cultural Exchange Program
TN Visa Canadian or Mexican Professional Worker